The Three Little Pigs are back in Singapore by popular demand! It is one of The Little Company’s (TLC’s) most loved children’s productions. Based on the original adaptation of the classic fairy tale, The Three Little Pigs teaches little ones how success can be achieved through hard work and perseverance.
Filled with humour, this ‘very curly musical tail’ will have you squealing with glee and howling with laughter as The Three Little Pigs set about defeating the Big Bad Wolf.
Take three little superstar piglets, their devoted single-parent Mum, a misunderstood Big Bad Wolf and you’ve got the perfect ‘Great Big Little Broadway Show’ for audiences aged three and up! Embark on an adventure with the three little pigs as they battle the big bad wolf with their charming and witty ways!
Our Parenting World team are excited to catch The Three Little Pigs and the youngest member in our team, affectionately known as “Di Di” would like to share about his thoughts on this fun and lively musical.
Di Di says “This is not the usual three little pigs story that you have read about, it is about three adorable piglets by the name of “Cha”, “Siu” and “Bao”, sounds familiar, it is known as Chinese roast pork steamed buns. Sounds funny, right? Yes, the whole musical is full of humour coupled with the piglets’ devoted single-parent Mother and the Big Bad Wolf who is just a little bit misunderstood. The story moved in an engaging pace filled with songs and dances, besides the adorable three little pigs, audience also love the Big Bad Wolf’s brilliantly played by Ivan Chan. He kept the audience laughing with his comical timing and trying to blow down the piglets’ homes. The story is interesting, the cast has performed well and I like the props and backdrops of the Three Little Pigs’ houses which is made of different materials of straw, sticks and bricks, they are vibrant and colourful! My family and I enjoyed watching this musical!”
The Three Little Pigs is an entertaining musical suitable for the whole family and it also brings home a message of the importance of being a family! Family must help one another and stick together just like how the three little pigs stick together in the end and defeated the Big Bad Wolf. Catch The Three Little Pigs performing at KC Arts Centre – Home of SRT till 16 September 2016.
The Three Little Pigs
DATES: Thursday, 4 August to Friday, 16 September 2016
Weekends and Public Holidays: 11 am and 2 pm
Weekdays: 10 am
Recommended for three year olds and above.
Good News! We have ONE family package of 4 tickets (worth $141 incl. SISTIC fee) to giveaway for the whole family to watch The Three Little Pigs! Winner and family will watch the show on Saturday, 3 September 2016 at 11am. (Please ensure your availability to watch the show before taking part in the giveaway). No changes to the date and timing is allowed. Here’s how to enter the giveaway: 1) LIKE Our Parenting World Facebook (<– Please click the link provided to go directly into Facebook) 4) COMMENT on this website post below “Where is The Three Little Pigs showing in Singapore?” Hint: Answers is at the sign marked * 🙂 Hurry, giveaway will close on 31 July 2016 at 23:59Hr. Winner will be announced through Website and Facebook. Please ensure that Step 1, 2, 3 and 4 are completed in order to qualify for the giveaway. The entries will be verified by the Organisers. Winner please kindly confirm your prize within 48 hours of announcement of your winning on our Website and Facebook page or another winner will have to be chosen. This giveaway is only for fans of Our Parenting World (OPW). The prizes are proudly sponsored by Singapore Repertory Theatre (SRT) and The Little Company (TLC). Thank you and Good Luck!
Terms and Conditions
Entry into the giveaway contest will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions. The rules of the giveaway contest and how to enter are as follows:
1) The prize is as stated, subject to change and fulfillment by the sponsors. Winners are not allowed to change the prizes. The prize will be non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for other products/dates/times. The sponsors reserve the right to amend the giveaway contest, substitute any prize or with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
2) All participants have the opportunity to win as long as you have completed and fulfilled all the steps/requirements specified on the giveaway contest. Please make sure your likes and shares are set to public for verification purposes. Incomplete entries and fake accounts will be disqualified at the discretion of the organisers.
3) Winners of past giveaways in the last one month will not qualify for this giveaway, please wait till after one month from the date that you have won to participate in the current giveaways.
4) Giveaway contest is open to all Singapore residents with a valid Singapore mailing address
5) The organiser (ourparentingworld.com) is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with the giveaway contest and by the sponsors.
6) Winners will be notified by email /Facebook/Instagram after the contest has ended. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and or pick a replacement winner.
7) The organiser reserves the right to cancel the contest if circumstances arise outside of its control.
8) The sponsor’s and the organiser’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the giveaway contest will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9) Other terms & conditions apply.