Oddle Eats has launched the biggest Online Food Festival in Singapore from 31 July – 10 August, bringing together over 170 merchants on the platform to develop special $55 bundle deals in celebration of Singapore’s 55 years of independence. This is a first in a series of online food festivals that will be rolled out by Oddle Eats.
Get get ready to be spoilt for choice from the comforts of your home with a smorgasbord of specially curated dishes from a range of popular local F&B establishments of all cuisines. Highlights include:
- Birds of a Feather: A selection of crowd favourites such as Find the Chicken in the Chillies, Spicy Oriental Bolognaise, Tender Chicken Grains Bowl, Bird’s Brown Sugar Fresh Milk Boba Pearl
- Parkroyal on Beach Road: Prepared and delivered fresh from Si Chuan Dou Hua Restaurant, the set includes signature dishes like Oriental fried rice, Shredded Meat in Chilli and Garlic Sauce, Homemade Fine Bean Curd with Wolfberries, Vegetables and Meat
- The Westin: A specially curated four-course meal featuring Wok-fried Cereal Butterfly Prawns with Grated Parmesan Cheese, Prawn Paste Chicken with a touch of Truffle Oil; Beer-battered Fish, Chili Fries, Sambal Chili, Calamansi Lime Mayo and Chendol Burnt Cheese Cake with Bandung Coulis
- Yayoi: A party perfect bundle of Japanese Breaded Pork Cutlet, Breaded Chicken Cutlet, Gyoza, Breaded Prawns, Omelette, Edamame, Cut Potatoes and Cherry Tomatoes
- BAO by CÉ LA VI: Finger food fusion with crispy Boneless Korean Fried Chicken, BBQ Fries, Burgers and the Bao Signature Salad
The Oddle Eats Online Food Festivals will run throughout the year on the Oddle Eats website and
be curated according to various themes. Oddle Eats Virtual Food Festival – The Mooncake Edition
will be the next in the series and will start mid-August.
Please visit https://eats.oddle.me/ for more information