The Children’s Literature Association named Charlotte’s Web “the best American children’s book of the past two hundred years”. Joseph Robinette, working with the advice of E.B. White, has created a play that captures this work in a thrilling theatrical presentation.
Get entangled in the enchanting story of a pig named Wilbur and his friendship with a barn spider named Charlotte and the lovable farmhouse animals. Who have a most magical adventure together.
To avoid Wilbur being sent to the butcher, Charlotte proves to be a true friend by coming to his rescue. Come watch how Charlotte uses her web-spinning skills to weave messages that praise Wilbur, making him a celebrated pig treasured by the farmer and his family.
Charlotte’s Web is a poignant play that spins a positive message about friendship. Experience this timeless story with the entire family! Charlotte’s Web is recommended for 4 year-olds and above.
Starring Ann Lek (TLC’s The Nightingale and Treasure Island, SRT’s Shakespeare in the Park – The Tempest) and Sharda Harrison (most recently in her own production of BI(CARA) in this year’s M1 Fringe Festival)
Dates: From 28th October weekdays 10am and Saturdays 11am and 2pm.
Prices: From $25 excluding SISTIC fee. Group discounts/ Family Packages available
Venue: KC Arts Centre – Home of SRT
Ticketing: SISTIC at 6348 5555 or http://www.sistic.com.sg/events/cweb1216
Good News! We have ONE Family Package of 4 tickets to giveaway for the whole family to watch Charlotte’s Web – A Heart-Warming Tale for all on Saturday, 12 November 2016, 11am. Please ensure your availability to watch the show when entering for the giveaway. No changes to the date and timing is allowed. Here’s how to enter the giveaway: 4) COMMENT on this website post at the comment box below “Why do you want to bring your family to watch Charlotte’s Web?” Hurry, giveaway will close on 31 October 2016 at 23:59Hr. Winner will be announced through Website and Facebook. Please ensure that Step 1, 2, 3 and 4 are completed in order to qualify for the giveaway. The entries will be verified by the Organisers. Winner please kindly confirm your prize within 48 hours of announcement of your winning on our Website and Facebook page or another winner will have to be chosen. This giveaway is only for fans of Our Parenting World (OPW). The prizes are proudly sponsored by Singapore Repertory Theatre. Thank you and Good Luck!
Terms and Conditions
Entry into the giveaway contest will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions. The rules of the giveaway contest and how to enter are as follows:
1) The prize is as stated, subject to change and fulfillment by the sponsors. Winners are not allowed to change the prizes. The prize will be non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for other products/dates/times. The sponsors reserve the right to amend the giveaway contest, substitute any prize or with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
2) All participants have the opportunity to win as long as you have completed and fulfilled all the steps/requirements specified on the giveaway contest. Please make sure your likes and shares are set to public for verification purposes. Incomplete entries and fake accounts will be disqualified at the discretion of the organisers.
3) Winners of past giveaways in the last one month will not qualify for this giveaway, please wait till after one month from the date that you have won to participate in the current giveaways.
4) Giveaway contest is open to all Singapore residents with a valid Singapore mailing address
5) The organiser (ourparentingworld.com) is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with the giveaway contest and by the sponsors.
6) Winners will be notified by email /Facebook/Instagram after the contest has ended. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and or pick a replacement winner.
7) The organiser reserves the right to cancel the contest if circumstances arise outside of its control.
8) The sponsor’s and the organiser’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the giveaway contest will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9) Other terms & conditions apply.