Look out for Young Parents’ Expert Series 2016 Preschool Seminar happening on 20th August 2016 for parents of children aged from two to six years old.
Parents will learn about preparing for preschool and tackling common behavioural issues from its panel experts:
· Dr. Geraldine Teo-Zuzarte, group professional practices officer, NTUC First Campus
· Fiona Walker, group managing director of Julia Gabriel Education
· Helen Marjan, CEO of Lorna Whiston Schools
· Agnes Ng, principal of Heguru Method Learning Centre
· Geraldine Tan, director and principal psychologist of The Therapy Room
This seminar will benefit parents who would like to:
· Find out which preschool and teaching method best fits their child, by learning the key indicators of a quality programme.
· Help their child prepare for the important transition to preschool life and overcome separation anxiety.
· Engage their child in exploring and problem-solving, by finding out how the current generation learns.
· Pick up fun activities for their child to practise memory skills daily at home.
· Discipline their child by learning about the controversial issues of discipline and how they can put in place effective boundaries for their child.
For more information about the seminar and to sign up for the seminar, please visit: