Looking for a family-friendly staycation in Singapore?
Village Hotel at Sentosa by Far East Hospitality, Singapore’s leading operator of hotels and serviced residences has officially opened. We have always been a fan of the Village Hotel group, having stayed at Village Hotel Changi and Village Hotel Bugis for family staycations, we look forward to a similarly enjoyable weekend getaway at their new and latest addition to the family, Village Hotel at Sentosa, located at the beautiful island of Sentosa.
This is a brand new hotel that is situated near the Palawan area of Sentosa and within walking distance to the popular KidZania theme park where you can bring your children there during your stay at the hotel. It is just 2 minutes away from Imbiah monorail station and 10 minutes from Singapore’s Cable Car Sky Network. You can also walk to the Universal Studios Singapore, the Palawan beach, and the Sentosa Merlion.
It was a rather warm day when we checked in at the hotel reception and the hotel staff gave each of us an ice-cream to cool us down. We have stayed in many hotels in Singapore and this is the first time we experienced such kind and thoughtful gesture at the reception. Well done to the Village Hotel at Sentosa team!
Special child-friendly Village Important Kids (VIK) priority check-in counter
Kids will feel special as the hotel is offering a variety of services and amenities tailor-made with children and or the young at heart in mind to enable them to have a wonderful and differentiated family-friendly experiences like a special child-friendly VIK priority check-in counter is available for the kids to give them an opportunity to experience taking charge and checking-in for their family.
The Family Room – Parents’ room
The Family Room – connecting the parents’ and the kids’ rooms.
Enjoying the beautiful scenery at the Family Room
Upon checking into the Family Room, we were very impressed. The rooms were clean and nicely decorated. We said “rooms” because our Family room consists of 2 rooms with interconnecting doors. We can close the connecting doors for privacy or keep them open for the kids to move from one room to another. We can control the lights and air conditioning separately for each room. For those with younger kids, the hotel provides child-friendly toiletries like children toothbrushes and other amenities such as bath toys for babies and infants and safety corner protectors. Games are provided too.
Each room has its own respective bathroom and comes with amenities, kids have their own kid-sized hangers. If you are feeling hungry and wanted some snacks and drinks, there are vending machines conveniently located near the various lift lobbies of the hotel rooms. You collect ice cubes near the vending machine for your drinks too.
We love our room, it is so cosy and comfortable!
For dinner, we were hosted by Royal Taj Restaurant, one of the new Indian restaurants which will be opening soon, located beside the hotel premise. The food served were sumptuous and delicious. It is a nice change from the usual Chinese or Western family meals we normally have in a hotel staycation. We enjoyed sampling the variety of Indian delicacies served by the restaurant staff.
Look forward to swim, relax and chill out at its four themed pools inspired by tropical and exotic habitats.
As a kids-friendly hotel, the hotel has organised several kids-friendly activities throughout the day on the weekend when we were there, ranging from scavenger hunt, kids pool games, sand castle building and ending the evening with a movie night near the pool. The children will be fully engaged for the day if you want them to be kept occupied.
Rise and Shine! We started the next day with a wonderful breakfast at the Native Kitchen, which is the hotel restaurant located at Level 1. The buffet spread was excellent with a wide range of food items ranging from pastries, different types of eggs cooked at the live egg station, super delicious fried chicken wings, local and western food and so on.
Overall, we find this newly-launched hotel a great place to stay for families who like to have a getaway from the busy and crowded Singapore mainland, where you can enjoy the beautiful, relaxing and tranquil atmosphere around the hotel and be spoilt by the range of activities available for the whole family. We thoroughly enjoyed our family staycation at Village Hotel at Sentosa and we will be back again!
Currently, Village Hotel at Sentosa is having an exclusive 25% off room rates in the Opening Promotion only available at its website. Get an extra 15% discount when you subscribe to its mailing list here!
• Unlimited Wi-Fi Access
• Access to 4 themed pools inspired by tropical wonders and exotic habitats
Book Period: Now till 30 June 2019
Stay Period: 1 April 2019 to 30 June 2019
To find out more and for booking, please visit https://www.villagehotels.com.sg/en/deals/sentosa-opening-promo
Village Hotel at Sentosa
Venue: 10 Artillery Avenue, #02-01, Sentosa Island, Singapore 099951
Tel:+65 6722 0800
Reservations:+65 6881 8888
Good News! Staycation Giveaway Alert!
Thanks to Village Hotel at Sentosa, we have a 2D1N Family Room Staycation with Breakfast (worth about $580) for a family of four to give away!
Facebook and Instagram Contests:
Here’s how to win the giveaway:
Hurry, giveaway will close on 31st May at 23:59Hr.
* Please indicate your Instagram at the facebook comment, set your profile to public for verification purposes and check that all the steps are entered correctly to be eligible for the giveaway. Thank you and Good Luck! 🙂
Terms and Conditions
Entry into the giveaway contest will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions. The rules of the giveaway contest and how to enter are as follows:
1) The prize is as stated, subject to change and fulfillment by the sponsors. Winners are not allowed to change the prizes. The prize will be non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for other products/dates/times. The sponsors reserve the right to amend the giveaway contest, substitute any prize or with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
2) All participants have the opportunity to win as long as you have completed and fulfilled all the steps/requirements specified on the giveaway contest. Please make sure your likes and shares are set to public for verification purposes. Incomplete entries and fake accounts will be disqualified at the discretion of the organisers.
3) Winners of past giveaways in the last one month will not qualify for this giveaway, please wait till after one month from the date that you have won to participate in the current giveaways. You are welcome to participate in the coming giveaways after one month from the date that you have won.
4) Giveaway contest is open to all Singapore residents with a valid Singapore mailing address
5) The organiser (ourparentingworld.com) is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with the giveaway contest and by the sponsors.
6) Winners will be notified by email /Facebook/Instagram after the contest has ended. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and or pick a replacement winner.
7) The organiser reserves the right to cancel the contest if circumstances arise outside of its control.
8) The sponsor’s and the organiser’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the giveaway contest will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9) Other terms & conditions apply.