Ho ho ho … Christmas is coming and here from everyone in Our Parenting World (OPW) team, we would like to wish all our lovely friends and readers, Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!
We have compiled a list of Giveaways from our sponsors in this post in celebration of the month of Christmas and Festive Holidays.
To participate, please scroll down to the bottom of this post to enter the giveaways! Hurry, giveaways will end on 31 December 2014 at 23:59Hr!
1st lucky winner will win a pair of tickets to visit the popular and one of the must-visit attractions in Singapore, Trick Eye Museum.
Read about our visit to Trick Eye Museum at this LINK. Giveaway Tickets are proudly sponsored by Trick Eye Museum.
2nd and 3rd lucky winners will each get a set of Coca-Cola “Movement is Happiness” theme gift packs which contains a coolie bag, 6-pack of Coke, 2 frisbees, 1 hula hoop, 1 skipping rope and 1 foam can holder.
Read about our participation in Coca-Cola “Movement is Happiness” activities at this LINK. Prizes are proudly sponsored by Coca-Cola.
4th, 5th and 6th lucky winners will each get the award winning “The Rock and The Bird” book.
Read about our review of the book at this LINK. Prizes are proudly sponsored by Rise & Shine, Chew Chia Shao Wei and Anngee Neo.
Here’s how to enter the giveaway: 1. Like Our Parenting World Facebook 2. To get Coca-Cola gift premium, Coca-Cola would like you to share your ideas of ways you can build movement into your lives or share your favourite activity time with your family at the comment section of the giveaway post. 3. Please ensure that you have filled up your name and email address correctly at the comment section of the post for us to contact you for the collection of prizes. All participants are eligible to take part in the above Giveaways. Kindly ensure that you have completed the above step 1, 2 and 3 to qualify for the giveaways. Random winners will be picked and announced through our Facebook and Website. Hurry, contest will end soon on 31 December 2014 at 23:59Hr. Thank you and Good luck!
Dear Valued Friends and Readers,
Happy New Year!
Thank you so much for taking part in our Christmas Giveaways and we are pleased to announce the following 6 winners:
1) Xgg Chan – a pair of tickets to Trick Eye Museum
2) Phang Soo Kiang – a set of Coca-Cola “Movement is Happiness” theme gift packs
3) Doris Yew – a set of Coca-Cola “Movement is Happiness” theme gift packs
4) Julia Chia – award winning “The Rock and The Bird” book.
5) Linda Tang – award winning “The Rock and The Bird” book.
6) Carol Lim – award winning “The Rock and The Bird” book.
Congratulations to all our winners! The organisers will be contacting you to collect your prize.
Thank you to our kind sponsors, Trick Eye Museum, Cola-Coca, Rise & Shine for the fabulous gifts.
We have more exciting giveaways coming up! We can also be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please stay tuned to our next giveaways and thank you 🙂 Wishing you a very Happy and Blessed 2015!
Terms and Conditions
Entry into the giveaway contest will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions. The rules of the giveaway contest and how to enter are as follows:
1) The prize is as stated, subject to change and fulfillment by the sponsors. Winners are not allowed to change the prizes. The prize will be non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for other products/dates/times. The sponsors reserve the right to amend the giveaway contest, substitute any prize or with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
2) All participants have the opportunity to win as long as you have completed and fulfilled all the steps/requirements specified on the giveaway contest. Please make sure your likes and shares are set to public for verification purposes. Incomplete entries and fake accounts will be disqualified at the discretion of the organisers.
3) Winners of past giveaways in the last one month will not qualify for this giveaway, please wait till after one month from the date that you have won to participate in the current giveaways.
4) Giveaway contest is open to all Singapore residents with a valid Singapore mailing address
5) The organiser (ourparentingworld.com) is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with the giveaway contest and by the sponsors.
6) Winners will be notified by email /Facebook/Instagram after the contest has ended. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and or pick a replacement winner.
7) The organiser reserves the right to cancel the contest if circumstances arise outside of its control.
8) The sponsor’s and the organiser’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the giveaway contest will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9) Other terms & conditions apply.