SuperPark, the popular indoor activity park located at Suntec City Mall will reopen on 9 April 2021 under a new management, DreamUs (which currently operates kids indoor playgrounds – Pororo Park Singapore & Tayo Station). The massive 40,000 sq ft indoor sports-oriented activity park spanning across two levels will include a newly expanded Kids’ Gym for younger kids, Archery for the young at heart and SuperShop for fans.
Look forward to have fun and participate in more than 20 sports centric activities consisting of archery, various popular ball games like Street Basketball, SuperBall, Street Soccer, BaseBall, games like SuperHoop, SuperPinBall, Valo Jump, Hot Stepper and adrenaline rushed games like Trampoline, Skate & Scoot, Flying Fox, SuperClimb, Tube Slide and many more to cater to guests of all ages, fitness, and skill levels! Everyone gets to Move with Joy with their friends and family at SuperPark!
All the above images credit to SuperPark Singapore
The newly expanded Kids’ Gym filled with soft play obstacle course, a small climbing wall and the signature Sliding Mountain allow parents with toddlers or preschoolers to have loads of fun and have an enjoyable bonding time together.
There is also a brand new SuperShop which features sports-related gears, stationery and lifestyle accessories for SuperFans looking to indulge in retail therapy.
Pedal Car Track is one of our favourite activities at SuperPark.
We are so glad that SuperPark has reopened, it is great place where the whole family can join in and have a Super fun-filled time together!
• Tickets (per 2-hour play session):
– Juniors (<100cm): $23.90 (Public), $19.90 (*Partners price)
– Students (weekdays, excluding school and public holidays): $28.90 (Public), $24.90 (*Partners price)
– All others: $33.90 (Public), $29.90 (*Partners price)
– Babies under 1 enter free!
*Partners include OCBC, DBS, PAssion Card, SAFRA cardholders and more
• Opening Hours: Weekdays, 11:30 am to 9 pm; Weekends, Public & School Holidays: 10 am to 10 pm
• SuperPark full-grip socks (priced at $3.50) are required for safety reasons
• Covered shoes required for Clip ‘n’ Climb and Skate & Scoot World (no flip-flops!)
• Clip ‘n’ Climb and Skate & Scoot World only operates one hour per session on weekdays
• Children aged eight or below must ALWAYS be accompanied by an adult with paid and valid admission
• Face mask must be worn by all age six and above. Mask exemption applies for selected activities but must be worn promptly after. (Activities include SuperClimb, Trampoline and Augmented Climbing Wall)
• For your safety and great experience, all activities are designed with height limits; please refer to website for more details.
In view of safe management measures, play sessions are now limited to two-hour per session with controlled capacity intake. As a safety precaution, all equipment used will be wiped down and sanitised after every use, and the entire premise will be extensively sanitised after every session. Guests are encouraged to plan and book their play sessions via the website.
SuperPark Singapore is located at 3 Temasek Boulevard, Suntec City Mall, #02-477 (North Wing), Singapore 038983.
Tel: 6239 5360