In the month of July, join global science company 3M at selected NTUC FairPrice outlets to raise household and safety products for 3,000 underprivileged families in the South East District of Singapore.
For the fourth year running, 3M Singapore is collaborating with NTUC FairPrice to organise roadshows* where shoppers are encouraged to get moving and exercise on aerobic steppers for a good cause. With every 500 steps clocked on the steppers, equivalent to 30 minutes of exercise, 3M will donate one product to be put in the 3M household and safety pack. Six products will make up a whole hamper for one beneficiary.
More details as follows:
FairPrice AMK Hub: July 13 to 14, 12pm – 8pm
FairPrice NEX: July 20 to 21, 12pm – 8pm
FairPrice JEM: July 20 to 21, 12pm – 8pm
FairPrice VIVOCITY: July 27 to 28, 12pm – 8pm
* Roadshows are held at the four selected outlets only
In addition, for the entire month of July, 5% of sales proceeds for 3M products purchased at all NTUC FairPrice outlets will be contributed to the Challenge in the form of products. The range of 3M products that beneficiaries will receive are: Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge, Scotch-Brite™ General Purpose Cloth, Scotch-Brite® Non-Scratch Sponge, Nexcare™ Waterproof Bandages, 3M™ Safety-Walk™ Anti-Slip Floor Stickers and Command™ Medium Hooks.
The above images credit to 3M Singapore
Exciting highlights at the roadshows as follows:
Participants can look forward to additional prizes up for grabs at this year’s retail roadshows:
1. Spin & Win: Stand a chance to win attractive prizes when you spend a minimum of $30 on 3M products at the Roadshow
2. Fastest Stepper Challenge: Clock in the highest number of steps within one minute and the top 3 steppers* at each weekend’s roadshow will walk away with an active 3M gear pack worth over $30!
• Double your step count for the Fastest Stepper Challenge when you purchase any 3M product on the same day.
* Winners will be contacted on the Sunday of every Roadshow
About 3M Step-Up Challenge @ South East 2019
With this year’s theme of “Spirit of Volunteerism”, 3M aims to inspire the community to volunteer for those less fortunate through exercise. Following the success of last year’s 3M Step-Up Challenge, the goal set for this year’s Challenge has been increased to 9,000 hours of exercise over the campaign period, being a 50% increase from last year’s target.
The three-month campaign aims to raise over $126,000 worth of 3M household and safety products for 3,000 underprivileged families in the South East District of Singapore. Please visit http://go.3m.com/3mstepup for more information on the campaign.