The second (and larger!) edition of Singapore Tea Festival (STF) 2018 is back from 21st – 23rd September at Basement 4 of ION Orchard.
This year’s STF is proudly organised by teapasar (www.teapasar.com), the world’s first global omni-channel marketplace powered by machine learning taste prediction technology. It features an extensive range of local and international tea brands, as well as exclusive and rare tea direct from farms that consumers can purchase.
teapasar comprises three pillars namely the tea marketplace, ProfilePrint and Taste Map. ProfilePrint is a taste profile mapping and metabolomic fingerprinting technology that powers teapasar by creating a unique fingerprint through the scanning of tea leaves. This allows teapasar to accurately match consumers’ unique taste preferences to the profile of every tea on the teapasar database. While many feel the need to taste tea before a purchase is made, consumers can now discover their preferred tea and explore similar options with teapasar’s taste profile algorithm.
At the festival, consumers can first create their personalised taste profiles and browse the offerings online, then sample the teas at the merchant booths, and finally make purchases online at teapasar.com. In pursuit of the drive towards a more convenient, cashless Singapore, teapasar has partnered with NETS to introduce QR code payment options for this year’s festival. This will allow consumers to scan the NETS QR code on the webpage, while those on mobile can make payment directly through their NETS ATM card on NETSPay.
This year’s STF is bigger and better with 28 exciting tea and tea-related brands, and 3 days’ worth of educational and engaging workshops to look forward to! From TIMELESS CLASSICS featuring single-origin tea merchants such as Tea Chapter and Parchmen Academy, to MODERN BLENDS by many of Singapore’s very own tea brands with interesting blends inspired by local flavours such as Durian Tea (SUCRE) and Nyonya Kaya (The 1872 Clipper Tea Co.); to Botanically Cold Brewed (TM) Sparkling Teas (Gryphon Tea), and even 100% compostable tea pods that are also compatible with Nespresso® machines (A.muse Projects). This year’s STF will also feature INTERNATIONAL FLAVOURSsuch as Matcha soft serve (Matchaya), and teas direct from Japan (Ito En) and Indonesia (Bali Organic Tea). There will also be LIFESTYLE-related merchandise – from quirky tea illustrations by Troops On Print, to hand-crafted ceramics by Euphoramics and &Natural.
At this year’s STF, teapasar hopes to bring a seamless O2O2O (online-offline-online) experience to both tea enthusiasts and tea novices and see you there!
Visitors can redeem a complimentary Yixing Purple Clay glazed porcelain cup by registering at teapasar’s booth, allowing them to sample teas from all its merchants. A $5 discount will also be given to first time users of teapasar who spend a minimum of $50 on the platform.
Singapore Tea Festival 2018
Date and Time: 21st September 2018 (Friday), 3pm to 10pm
22nd – 23rd September 2018 (Saturday-Sunday), 10am to 10pm
Venue: ION Orchard (Basement 4)
Admission: Free for all
Good News! Giveaway Alert! Thanks to the organisers of Singapore Tea Festival 2018, teapasar, we have 2 sets of tea packages consisting a variety of tea and tea-related items and tea workshops from the brands who will be participating in Singapore Tea Festival, totalling $154.40 each for 2 lucky readers. 2 winners will be chosen, one from Facebook and one from Instagram. Total value of the giveaway is $308.80 and each winner will receive $154.40 worth of prizes. Here’s a breakdown of the giveaway prizes that winners will receive as follows:
Facebook and Instagram Contests: Here’s how to enter the giveaway: 1) LIKE and FOLLOW Our Parenting World Facebook Page and Singapore Tea Festival 2018 Facebook Page 2) FOLLOW our Instagram at @opwmedia and @sgteafest 3) LIKE, SHARE and TAG 5 family and friends to share this Facebook Giveaway Post 4) LIKE, SHARE and TAG 5 family and friends to share this on @opwmedia Instagram Giveaway Post Hurry, giveaway will close on 16 September at 23:59Hr. Winners will be announced and notified on 17 September, please check this space for announcement.
Thank you and Good Luck! 🙂
Giveaway Closed and Winners Announced, please go to Our Parenting World’s Facebook for Winners’ Announcement as follows: https://tinyurl.com/y8rl9kbb
Terms and Conditions
Entry into the giveaway contest will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions. The rules of the giveaway contest and how to enter are as follows:
1) The prize is as stated, subject to change and fulfillment by the sponsors. Winners are not allowed to change the prizes. The prize will be non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for other dates/times. The sponsors reserve the right to amend the competition, substitute any prize or with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
2) All participants have the opportunity to win as long as you have completed and fulfilled all the steps required by the giveaway contest. Please make sure your likes and shares are set to public for verification purposes. Incomplete entries and fake accounts will be disqualified at the discretion of the organisers.
3) Winners of past giveaways in the last one month will not qualify for this giveaway, please wait till after one month from the date that you have won to participate in the current giveaways.
4) Giveaway contest is open to all Singapore residents with a valid Singapore mailing address
5) The organiser (ourparentingworld.com) is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with the giveaway contest by the sponsors.
6) Winners will be notified by email /Facebook/Instagram after the contest has ended. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and or pick a replacement winner.
7) The organiser reserves the right to cancel the contest if circumstances arise outside of its control.
8) The sponsor’s and the organiser’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the giveaway contest will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9) Other terms & conditions applied.