All paws on deck! Following the continued success of the PAW Patrol Live! “Race to the Rescue” tour, Nickelodeon, VStar Entertainment Group and TEG Life Like Touring announced a second live stage show based on PAW Patrol, the top-rated preschool series produced by Spin Master Entertainment. The new action-packed, music-filled production, PAW Patrol Live! “The Great Pirate Adventure,” will feature the beloved characters from the animated series, and will play in Singapore on 17 and 18 November 2018. Tickets to see the pups embark on this pirate-themed voyage is now on sale to the general public through Sistic for the coming shows.
In PAW Patrol Live! “The Great Pirate Adventure,” Mayor Goodway is getting everything shipshape for a big Pirate Day celebration in Adventure Bay. When Cap’n Turbot falls into a dark and mysterious cavern, it is PAW Patrol to the rescue! Chase, Marshall, Rubble, Skye, Rocky and Zuma save Cap’n Turbot and discover a secret pirate treasure map that leads them on an epic adventure. Over land and on the high seas, the pups set out to find the treasure for Mayor Goodway so the celebration can go on. Things get ruff when Mayor Humdinger wants to find the treasure first for Foggy Bottom. The pups need all paws on deck for this pirate adventure, including help from the newest pup who’s all ears…Tracker! Using their heroic rescue skills, problem solving and teamwork, the pups set sail to save the day. No job is too big, no pirate pup is too small!
Similar to PAW Patrol Live! “Race to the Rescue,” which continues to tour the world in 2018, this new show, PAW Patrol Live! “The Great Pirate Adventure,” includes two acts and an intermission, and incorporates an innovative costume approach to help bring the pups to life on stage as well as their vehicles and packs during the adventure.
“PAW Patrol Live! has become a huge touring success for Nickelodeon, with ‘Race to the Rescue’ playing to sellout crowds during its inaugural year on the road,” said Gerald Raines, Senior Vice President, Global Location Based Experiences, Nickelodeon. “In response to massive demand, we’re delighted to roll out PAW Patrol Live! ‘The Great Pirate Adventure,’ giving kids and families in Singapore an opportunity to go on a brand new adventure with the heroic pack of pups.”
PAW Patrol Live! The Great Pirate Adventure
10.30am, 2pm, 5.30pm
Partial Restricted View:S$78
Restricted View: S$58
Good News! Giveaway Alert! Thanks to Biz Trend Media Pte Ltd, we are giving away 2 pairs of tickets to 2 lucky readers for you to bring your child to watch PAW Patrol Live! The Great Pirate Adventure at Resorts World™ Theatre, Resorts World Sentosa on 18th November, Sunday at 5:30 pm, Category 2 tickets. Each winner will receive a pair of tickets worth $196! To participate in the giveaway, please move over to Our Parenting World Facebook Page at https://tinyurl.com/yd6gohm9 Hurry, giveaway will close on 28 September at 23:59Hr. Winners will be announced and notified on 2nd October, please check this space for announcement. Thank you and Good Luck! 🙂
Giveaway Closed and Winners Announced, please visit Our Parenting World’s Facebook Page for winners’ details at https://tinyurl.com/yd6gohm9
Terms and Conditions
Entry into the giveaway contest will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions. The rules of the giveaway contest and how to enter are as follows:
1) The prize is as stated, subject to change and fulfillment by the sponsors. Winners are not allowed to change the prizes. The prize will be non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for other dates/times. The sponsors reserve the right to amend the competition, substitute any prize or with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
2) All participants have the opportunity to win as long as you have completed and fulfilled all the steps required by the giveaway contest. Please make sure your likes and shares are set to public for verification purposes. Incomplete entries and fake accounts will be disqualified at the discretion of the organisers.
3) Winners of past giveaways in the last one month will not qualify for this giveaway, please wait till after one month from the date that you have won to participate in the current giveaways.
4) Giveaway contest is open to all Singapore residents with a valid Singapore mailing address
5) The organiser (ourparentingworld.com) is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with the giveaway contest by the sponsors.
6) Winners will be notified by email /Facebook/Instagram after the contest has ended. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and or pick a replacement winner.
7) The organiser reserves the right to cancel the contest if circumstances arise outside of its control.
8) The sponsor’s and the organiser’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the giveaway contest will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9) Other terms & conditions applied.