This Children’s day, the KidsSTOP™ mascots and the Kindness Cubbies head outdoors for an adventure of their lifetime – with tents and camping rhymes! Enjoy songs, dance and a mystery in this children’s musical as we discover more about our brain and heart, in deciding to be kind. Join the adventure to start displaying kindness today!
Science Centre Singapore and Singapore Kindness Movement are proud to present, One Kind of Science Musical! It is an original musical that illustrates kindness in a simple scientific manner and shows us that kindness is a state of being – think kind, do kind, be kind. Join the famous five KidsSTOP™ founders together with Singa and the Kindness Cubbies as they bring you through an extraordinary musical journey filled with songs, dance and lights. Recommended for children 8 years and below.
In One Kind of Science Musical, Singa the Lion makes an appearance. This family icon for kindness that most Singaporeans grew up together with is the most well-known mascot of Singapore Kindness Movement, fronting its bid to help build a gracious Singapore. Together with KidsSTOP™, a STEM edutainment centre managed by Science Centre Singapore, children will be exposed to simple scientific concepts about kindness through creative drama and play.
One Kind of Science Musical will be held in conjunction with the Young Learners’ Festival 2018, organised by Science Centre Singapore. Expect a series of fun and educational post-show activities at the venue!
29 Sep (Sat) – 10.30am and 2.30pm
2 Oct (Tue) – 10.30am
3 Oct (Wed) – 10.30am
4 Oct (Thu) – 10.30am and 2.30pm
5 Oct (Fri) – 10.30am
6 Oct (Sat) – 10.30am and 2.30pm
Tickets will still be available at any SISTIC Authorised Agents after online sales close.
Annexe Hall 1, Science Centre Singapore
(Excludes Booking Fee)
To purchase the tickets, please visit https://www.sistic.com.sg/events/cscience1018
Good News! Giveaway Alert! Thanks to Science Centre Singapore, we have 8 tickets to giveaway for the 2.30pm show on 6 October, Saturday for 2 Lucky Readers. Each winner will receive 4 tickets to bring your family to watch the One Kind of Science Musical. To participate in the giveaway, please move over to Our Parenting World Facebook Page at this link https://tinyurl.com/ydglrkll Hurry, giveaway will close on 30 September at 23:59Hr. Winners will be announced and notified on 1st October, please check this space for announcement. Winners can collect tickets from the visitor centre (at Science Centre) on 6 October to catch the musical. Thank you and Good Luck! 🙂
Giveaway Closed and Winners Announced, please visit Our Parenting World Facebook Page’s for winners’ details at https://tinyurl.com/ydglrkll
Terms and Conditions
Entry into the giveaway contest will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions. The rules of the giveaway contest and how to enter are as follows:
1) The prize is as stated, subject to change and fulfillment by the sponsors. Winners are not allowed to change the prizes. The prize will be non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for other dates/times. The sponsors reserve the right to amend the competition, substitute any prize or with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
2) All participants have the opportunity to win as long as you have completed and fulfilled all the steps required by the giveaway contest. Please make sure your likes and shares are set to public for verification purposes. Incomplete entries and fake accounts will be disqualified at the discretion of the organisers.
3) Winners of past giveaways in the last one month will not qualify for this giveaway, please wait till after one month from the date that you have won to participate in the current giveaways.
4) Giveaway contest is open to all Singapore residents with a valid Singapore mailing address
5) The organiser (ourparentingworld.com) is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with the giveaway contest by the sponsors.
6) Winners will be notified by email /Facebook/Instagram after the contest has ended. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and or pick a replacement winner.
7) The organiser reserves the right to cancel the contest if circumstances arise outside of its control.
8) The sponsor’s and the organiser’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the giveaway contest will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9) Other terms & conditions applied.