Rally the family troops! Nickelodeon Slime Cup is back in Singapore for the fourth time and bigger than ever!
Presented by Singtel TV along with sponsor Pilot Pen and partner Polar Puffs & Cakes, the two-day free-entry event will be held at City Square Mall, the event’s venue sponsor on Saturday, 16 July and Sunday, 17 July 2016. Key new highlights at the Nickelodeon Slime Cup 2016 include:
- First Day Exclusive only for Singtel customers across Mobile, TV and Broadband, so they get a head start on the sporting action with a weekend of rollicking family fun. Singtel customers are invited to the Nickelodeon Slime Cup 2016 Opening Ceremony on 16 July, Saturday, at noon, where Nickelodeon characters such as SpongeBob SquarePants and Marshall and Chase from PAW Patrol will make a special appearance.
- Special appearance by Megan Lee, Louriza Tronco and Dale Whibley, stars from Nickelodeon’s comedic, music-infused series Make It Pop will be at the event on both days to meet fans and take part in the games.
Nickelodeon’s slimiest integrated sports festival continues to promote active living through play for kids and their families through a series of engaging stage activities, meet-and-greet sessions with beloved characters and game booths which allow attendees to get up close and personal with the green slime that is Nickelodeon’s badge of honour.
For the first time ever at this year’s festival, fans can check out a four-foot tall Nickelodeon Slime Cup trophy, score slime points for a live Slime Meter for their team, be showered by slime from a giant nostril, and see Marshall and Chase from action-adventure preschool series PAW Patrol. Contestants can expect more slime, new game stations, and take a cue from the slime rating indicated for each game.
Kids and families will be able to participate in activities ranging from gladiator face-offs, being part of a life-sized foosball match and gliding down a slime alley on a float to knock down big bowling pins, amongst other physical challenges. Each child will be the owner of a scorecard that allows them to collect a stamp upon completion of each activity and they will also help accumulate points for the team they are representing. In return, kids will receive goodie bags* and possible slimings when the Slime Siren goes off.
The slime-filled weekend will feature:
- Opening Ceremony: Nickelodeon Slime Cup 2016 will kick off with an Opening Ceremony by the Wildcards Cheerleading Team. Thereafter, warm up for the games with Nickelodeon characters SpongeBob SquarePants, Patrick Star, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles’ Leonardo and Donatello, PAW Patrol’s Marshall and Chase, and stars from Make It Pop.
- Meet-and-Greet Sessions: Meet your favourite Nickelodeon characters and stars in the flesh! Try your hand at the interactive stage games and snag a pass to take a photo with them.
- Game Booths: This year’s Nickelodeon Slime Cup features a slime element in nearly every game – knock your opponent off a stand, test your aim using a slime gun, or take up slime bowling! Swing by all booths and discover your sporty side.
- Slime Salon: There’s no such thing as too much slime. Get into the spirit of things with the slime war paint, and then accessorise with temporary tattoos.
- Instant Photos: Capture your picture-perfect moments easily by uploading your photo on Instagram and hashtag it with #SlimeCupSG to redeem free printouts.
- Score Cards: Hold on tight to the score card you’ll get at the registration booths – complete the games on the scorecard to collect stamps and redeem goodie bags*.
- Nickelodeon Apps: Try out popular Nickelodeon game apps Sky Whale, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Legends and PAW Patrol: Pups Take Flight, and sample the Nickelodeon Play app which allows kids to watch and play, and get direct access to Nickelodeon content they love whenever and wherever.
- Slime Stand: Nickelodeon Slime Cup doles out rewards like no other! At the Slime Stand, there are goodie bags and mystery gifts as well. Find out how to get a mystery gift at SLIMECUP.COM/SG.
- Healthy Treats: Enjoy complimentary* Omega-3 rolls and whole grain rolls from Polar Puffs & Cakes on 16 July.
- Closing Ceremony on 17 July: Special character appearance and group sliming of the winning Nickelodeon Slime Cup team.
Access to the Nickelodeon Slime Cup 2016:
- Saturday, 16 July, 11am – 7pm – Exclusively for Singtel subscribers
- Sunday, 17 July, 11am – 7pm – Open to the public
To gain entry into the first day of the event, Singtel subscribers must present their identity card and show proof of their Singtel service e.g. Singtel bill, Singtel operator logo on their devices or My Singtel App etc. at the Nickelodeon Slime Cup registration booth. One identity card admits up to four people.
Nickelodeon Slime Cup 2016
City Square Mall
16 July Saturday – Exclusively for Singtel subscribers
17 July Sunday – Open to public
Time: 11am – 7pm
For more information and *terms and conditions, please visit the Website at http://www.slimecup.com/sg