Media Invite: Merry Medley @ Gardens by the Bay
Thinking of where to go in Singapore to soak in Christmas atmosphere?
Our Parenting World team visited Merry Medley @ Gardens by the Bay recently where the Flower Dome has been magically transformed filled with Christmas decorations consisting of giant glass globes with a lovely ballerina, an angelic choir, band of toy soldiers surrounded with beautiful poinsettias, amaryllis and Christmas roses and more! We feel like we are in Christmas wonderland!
Angelic choir performing with various musical instruments
Majestic band of toy soldiers
Giant glass globes with a lovely ballerina
Check out the life-sized Christmas tower and you can even walk into it, the tower is filled with Christmas decorations consisting of gifts, nutcrackers and angels.
You can find blooming and traditional Christmas flowering plants like poinsettias, amaryllis and Christmas roses of various varieties fill the air with their gentle floral scent that will uplift your mood.
The dazzling lights of Luminarie originated from the Kobe Luminarie located both at the Flower Dome and the outdoor of Gardens by the Bay.
Merry Christmas! Celebrate this Christmas Season at Gardens by the Bay and have Christmas fun with your family and friends!
Want to find out more?
Join the free ASK Me! tours by Gardens by the Bay’s friendly Display Interpreters as they share fascinating botanical facts and anecdotes about the Merry Medley floral display.
Date: 11 November 2016 to 5 January 2017
Time: Daily at 11.00am and 3.00pm (1.00pm – 6.00pm on 12 & 13 Nov 2016 and 3 & 4 Dec 2016)
- Admission charges to the Flower Dome apply.
- Tours last approximately 15 minutes and are available free, on a first-come-first-served basis.
- To participate, gather at the “ASK Me!” poster near the Flower Field. Tours will begin when a group of five or more visitors is assembled.
- Tours will not be conducted on Flower Dome closure dates.
To find out more about Christmas activities at Flower Dome and Gardens by the Bay, please click HERE.
While you are at the Flower Dome, do check out Singapore’s biggest annual yuletide fair, Christmas Wonderland, returns to Gardens by the Bay for its third edition. This year’s Christmas extravaganza is set to offer double the fun at the expanded fairground.
Friday, 2 December 2016 – Sunday, 1 January 2017
3:30pm – 11.00pm (daily)
Supertree Grove and The Meadow
Admission tickets to Christmas Wonderland (from $4) can only be purchased online at www.christmaswonderland.sg, subject to availability.
• Entry is complimentary for children under 0.9m, for up to 3 children for each paying adult.
• Christmas Wonderland tickets will not be sold on-site.
• Additional charges for some attractions at Christmas Wonderland apply. Please visit www.christmaswonderland.sg for more details.
Our Parenting World team will continue to bring to you Christmas fun in Singapore, please stay tuned. Have a wonderful Christmas seasons!