Have a penchant for the ocean and sea creatures? Always thought that you could play a part in protecting marine life? Do you want to be the face of the world’s biggest aquarium brand? You might be the one SEA LIFE Malaysia is looking for.
The world’s biggest aquarium brand is coming to LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort, and the marine sanctuary is calling out to all ocean lovers, aged between 5 to 12 years old, to be its first ever SEA LIFE Junior Rangers. The SEA LIFE Junior Rangers Programme, a global educational programme by SEA LIFE centres worldwide, is now available in Southeast Asia for the first time.
This initiative aims to bring together a group of children from Malaysia and Singapore who will become the voice of the marine sanctuary. Junior Rangers will have the opportunity to hang out with SEA LIFE Malaysia’s marine experts, get backstage access to staff areas and learn more about fish feeding and marine life conservation. What’s more, these young ambassadors will gain complimentary access to SEA LIFE Malaysia for a period of 12 months, and stand witness to SEA LIFE Malaysia’s exciting milestones including the water fill, fish arrival, and Grand Opening by end 2018!
SEA LIFE Junior Rangers Programme benefits as follows:
- Become Young Ambassadors of SEA LIFE Malaysia: Share interesting stories of SEA LIFE Malaysia with the world
- Learn Out-Of-Class Skills: Learn storytelling skills such as presentation, public speaking and even photography skills from the experts
- Lead the Movement of Marine Life Conservation: Take an active role in protecting the ocean through participating in beach cleanups organised by SEA LIFE Malaysia, and lead the promotion of SEA LIFE Malaysia’s marine conservation mission – Breed, Rescue and Protect – at local events with Sharkie, SEA LIFE Malaysia mascot
- Gain Access to Exclusive Behind-the-Scene Tour with Professionals: Learn about the operations of the marine sanctuary from professionals, such as the aquarists and animal welfare activists
- Enjoy Exclusive Invites to Milestone Events: Witness and be the voice of the marine sanctuary at key events such as water fill, fish arrival, fish feeding, and the grand launch of SEA LIFE Malaysia
- Free Entry to SEA LIFE Malaysia for 12 months: Enjoy unlimited, free entry to SEA LIFE Malaysia for 12 months
- Exclusive Junior Ranger Pack: Receive an exclusive complimentary pack that includes SEA LIFE badge, activity sheets and underwater facts, as well as Junior Ranger Certificate upon graduation
- The SEA LIFE Junior Rangers Program is open to all children aged between 5 to 12 years old
- Passionate about marine life and conservation
- Vocal and confident in front of the public and camera as they will be the voice of the marine sanctuary
- Current or new holders of LEGOLAND® Malaysia Premium Annual Pass*
- Interest in LEGO® brick-building activities will have an added advantage
*If you are not a LEGOLAND® Malaysia Premium Pass holder yet, you can purchase one from LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort to be in the running of becoming SEA LIFE Malaysia’s Junior Ranger.
How to Enter:
- Parents can post a video of their child (maximum 1 minute) that starts with “I want to protect sea life because…” on Facebook or Instagram
- Remember to set your account to public during the contest duration, and include hashtags #SEALIFEMalaysia
- Like LEGOLAND® Malaysia Facebook Page or follow @LegolandMalaysia on Instagram
- Now until 29 June 2018
Please also visit https://www.legoland.com.my/sealife/sealife/ for more information on this programme.