Be inspired by the beautiful sights and sounds of the Land of Thousand Islands at Changi Airport with the interactive Indonesia: Land of Treasures Exhibition, and keep the whole family entertained with fun-filled carnival games, rides and activities at the Indonesia: Land of Fun Carnival, happening at Terminal 3 from 31 August to 7 October 2018.
The Land of Treasures Exhibition features majestic large-scale displays capturing the beauty and essence of cities and islands of Indonesia, right at Changi Airport. Featuring iconic landscapes from Labuan Bajo, Surabaya and more, come experience the ever-intriguing charm of Indonesia as you foray into local culture and adventures, all in one place!
Key highlights of the exhibition:
- Come face-to-face with a replica Komodo Dragon at Labuan Bajo, home to the Komodo National Park Cave, the only remaining natural habitat where the endangered Komodo Dragon still runs wild;
- Check out the spectacular landscapes of Belitung through interactive binoculars at a look-out point high above the exhibition;
- Be inspired by the ancient bells of the world’s largest Buddhist temple and UNESCO World Heritage-listed Borobudur Temple in Yogyakarta;
- Round up your visit at the Instagram-worthy swing floating above crystal clear waters, against the backdrop of an amazing Lombok sunset.
The Land of Fun Carnival** is going to give the whole family an absolutely fun-tastic time at Changi Airport! Set in Terminal 3 Departure Hall by Check-in Row 11, families will have a ball of a time at the classic carnival. Against the backdrop of scenic Indonesia landscapes, visitors can look forward to fun rides and try their hand at a myriad of iconic carnival games. Rides include the Chair Swing, Spinning Tea Cups and Carousel rides, three exciting game stalls and adorable carnival claw machines that will enthrall audience both young and young at heart!
How to redeem carnival passes:
- Redeem three carnival passes with a minimum spend of $60 with a maximum of two same-day receipts to redeem
- Redeem an additional carnival pass when you pay with Mastercard®
- Carnival passes can also be purchased at $10 each
*1 pass = 4 rides or games
Kids Dine Free (1 Sep – 7 Oct 2018)
In addition, kids will get to dine free*** at Changi Airport every Saturday and Sunday from 1 Sep to 7 Oct 2018, from 11am to 2pm, at 14 participating restaurants in the public areas including:
- Colonial Club, Terminal 3
- Hello Kitty Orchid Garden, Terminal 3
- Manhanttan Fish Market, Terminal 1
- PastaMania, Terminal 3
- SORA, Terminal 2
- Yole, Terminal 2
Changi Airport will also have a special three-day celebration for Children’s Day from 5 to 7 October. Follow Changi Airport’s Facebook page for more updates!
** Carnival is open from 12pm to 11pm during the September School Holiday week between 31 Aug and 9 Sep, as well as Saturdays and Sundays (15 & 16 Sep, 22 & 23 Sep, 29 & 30 Sep) and 5, 6 & 7 Oct. On Fridays (14, 21 & 28 Sep), the Carnival will be open from 6pm to 11pm.
*** One child dines free for every main course ordered. Other terms and conditions apply.