Gretel’s life is turned upside down when her new brother Hansel arrives. He gets all the attention, the cuddles and the kisses and poor Gretel is told to ‘grow up’ and remember that she’s ‘a big girl now’! But Gretel doesn’t want to be big! And she doesn’t want the annoying little brother who’s too small to play.
When Mother and Father take the children to the forest, Gretel has a chance to get rid of the little brother once and for all. But the forest is full of danger and Gretel will have to learn to get along with Hansel if they are both going to survive the adventure.
Based on the well-loved Brothers Grimm classic fairy tale, Gretel and Hansel is a heartfelt, humorous and exciting tale about sibling rivalry, family love, courage and understanding what it means to be a big sister! The two children become both characters and storytellers as they bring audiences on a thrilling, imaginative journey. Gretel and Hansel will help encourage children to work together, appreciate their siblings and understand the importance of family love.
Exclusive Interview with Tia Andrea Guttensohn (Gretel) and Joshua Lim (Hansel)
To read about our exclusive interview with Tia Andrea Guttensohn and Joshua Lim, please visit http://ourparentingworld.com/exclusive-interview-with-tia-andrea-guttensohn-and-joshua-lim-cast-of-gretel-and-hansel/
Gretel and Hansel
Weekend & Public Holidays: 11am, 2pm
Standard: S$29, S$26
Family Package of 4:
Cat 1: S$98
Cat 1 tickets (with TLC CD Vol.2): S$110
Weekends (Sat, Sun & Public Holiday)
Standard: S$49, S$39, S$36
Family Package of 4:
Cat 1 (with photo taking)*: $166
Cat 2 (no photo taking): $132
Family Package of 4 (with TLC CD Vol.2):
Cat 1 (with photo taking)*: $178
Cat 2 (no photo taking): $144
*Ticket includes a photo taking session with the cast in costume.
(Applicable for Weekend/ Public Holiday shows only.)
To find out more and to purchase the tickets at SRT’s website, please visit http://www.srt.com.sg/show/gretelandhansel/
To find out more and to purchase the tickets at SISTIC, please visit https://www.sistic.com.sg/events/cgretel0419
Good News! Giveaway Alert! Thanks to Singapore Repertory Theatre, we are giving away a pair of tickets for you to bring your child to watch Gretel and Hansel on Saturday, 23 March at 2pm at KC Arts Centre – Home of SRT. Hurry, giveaway will close on 16 March at 23:59Hr. Thank you and Good Luck! 🙂
Giveaway Closed and Winner Announced, for winner’s details, please visit Our Parenting World Facebook Page at this LINK.
Terms and Conditions
Entry into the giveaway contest will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions. The rules of the giveaway contest and how to enter are as follows:
1) The prize is as stated, subject to change and fulfillment by the sponsors. Winners are not allowed to change the prizes. The prize will be non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for other products/dates/times. The sponsors reserve the right to amend the giveaway contest, substitute any prize or with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
2) All participants have the opportunity to win as long as you have completed and fulfilled all the steps/requirements specified on the giveaway contest. Please make sure your likes and shares are set to public for verification purposes. Incomplete entries and fake accounts will be disqualified at the discretion of the organisers.
3) Winners of past giveaways in the last one month will not qualify for this giveaway, please wait till after one month from the date that you have won to participate in the current giveaways.
4) Giveaway contest is open to all Singapore residents with a valid Singapore mailing address
5) The organiser (ourparentingworld.com) is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with the giveaway contest and by the sponsors.
6) Winners will be notified by email /Facebook/Instagram after the contest has ended. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and or pick a replacement winner.
7) The organiser reserves the right to cancel the contest if circumstances arise outside of its control.
8) The sponsor’s and the organiser’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the giveaway contest will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9) Other terms & conditions apply.