The March school holidays are coming and it’s a great time for parents and kids to take a breather away from their usual routine and head out for some fun in the sun at Sentosa!
What’s more, entry to Sentosa will be free for everyone from 14 March to 30 June 2020!
To encourage more families in Singapore to head out and have a good dose of “Vitamin Sea”, Sentosa has also rolled out a slew of amazing promos, and deals for F&B, staycations, and activities that families can enjoy this month. These include deals from top attractions like:
- Skyline Luge Sentosa (Online Special): 15% off All Family Combo Packages
- Madame Tussauds Singapore: Buy 2 adult tickets and 1 kid ticket will be entitled to 50% off
- Trick Eye Museum Singapore: Buy 2 adult tickets and get 2 child tickets FREE
- Sentosa 4D AdventureLand: Buy 2 adult tickets and get 1 child ticket FREE
- KidZania Singapore: Adult enters for FREE (worth $35) with every 1 usual-priced Kid Ticket purchased at the KidZania Singapore Ticketing Counters
- Resorts World Sentosa: Triple pass – 3-day access to Universal Studios Singapore, S.E.A.
- Aquarium and Adventure Cove Waterpark for S$122 (save $38)
For more information on the promos, please visit here.
From 14 March to 14 April 2020, get tons of free fun with a complimentary Sentosa Fun Pass that comes loaded with 10 tokens. It can be used for everything from thrilling adventures to beachside activities. All you have to do is just register at this link.
The above images credited to Sentosa Development Corporation
There’s also plenty of free things that families can enjoy:
- Pack a picnic basket, some beach toys for the kids and a book for yourself, and have a relaxing time at any of Sentosa’s three pristine beaches.
- Explore Sentosa’s flora and fauna at Sentosa Nature Discovery, a quick easy nature trail for the little ones.
- If you have older kids, check out Fort Siloso and the scenic Fort Siloso Skywalk as you journey back in time with stories of Singapore’s past.
- End your evening with a visit to Magical Shores at Siloso for a multi-sensory experience where the kids can explore movement and witness the magic that brings the shores alive.
There’s even more in store at The State of Fun; check out top picks of attractions where kids can learn and play as well as kid-friendly beachside activities as they soak up some Vitamin D.
Come visit Sentosa this March school holidays, build memories and have lots of fun with your family! For more information and the list of participating Island Partners, please visit https://www.sentosa.com.sg/campaigns/stay-and-play/.