World renowned Japanese martial arts and drum extraordinaire, Drum Tao, will be back for a spectacular brand new production in March 2019! Fans can look forward to a whole new experience in Drum Tao – Rhythm of Tribe which aims to deliver a blockbuster grandeur in this latest production.
With Japanese drums as the center of attraction, Drum Tao will bring you on a time-travel journey to a new dimension. Be captivated by spellbinding projections, new music elements (other than traditional music instruments) and beautiful costumes! Don’t miss the highly-anticipated new stunts and dances that combine physical and creative elements to showcase their large-scale drumming! You don’t have to be a fan of drumming to enjoy the amazing and inspiring performance of Drum Tao!
This performance, further evolves Japanese traditional art of entertainment, expresses the theme of a samurai’s journey in search of soul in the past, to the present and into the future.
Seen by more than 8 million spectators over 26 countries and 500 cities, Drum Tao has wowed the audience with their innovative and exhilarating Taiko drumming performances, since its debut in 2004 at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival.
Franco Dorao, president and producer and artistic director of TAO Entertainment. He formed TAO in 1993 after working a foreign trading company and a major distribution company. He takes overall command of stage and music production.
Top concept producer, Naoki Tachikwa, who has vast experience in wide range of genres such as music, movies, arts and theatres, came up with an original “script” for the production. Instead of verbal narration of the script, the story is delivered through the performance of the members, challenging a new daring approach in this latest production.
Japanese video creative group ZERO-TEN who has worked on the video projections for Drum Tao’s last successful show BUKYO, is in charge of the overall video works for Rhythm of Tribe. Be mesmerize by the striking visuals and 3D effects.
Internationally acclaimed designer Junko Koshino has designed many eye-catching and futuristic samurai-inspired costumes for the male members while the female members’ flowing robes show off their physical strength and beauty. The outfit that won the best national costume award of Miss International Beauty Pageant in 2017 will also be presented on stage.
Drum Tao – Rhythm of Tribe
MES Theatre at Mediacorp
1 March 2019 – 3 March 2019
Saturday: 3pm, 8pm
(excludes booking fee)
$78, $98, $118, $138
Apply the Promo Code: TAOOPW to receive 15% off all categories for Saturday & Sunday 3pm show. To purchase the tickets at SISTIC, please visit https://www.sistic.com.sg/events/ctao0319
Good News! Giveaway Alert!
Thanks to Mediacorp VizPro, we are giving away 2 pairs of tickets to 2 Lucky Readers. Each winner will receive a pair of tickets for you to bring your partner to watch Drum Tao – Rhythm of Tribe on 1 March at 8pm.
If you can’t wait for the giveaway, you can now use the promo code: TAOOPW to receive 15% off all categories for Saturday & Sunday 3pm show. The code will be valid till 10 February.
Facebook and Instagram Contests:
Here’s how to win the giveaway:
* Please set your profile to public and indicate your instagram handle at the Facebook Comment Post and check that all the steps are entered correctly to be eligible for the giveaway 🙂
Hurry, giveaway will close on 13 February at 23:59Hr.
Thank you and Good Luck! 🙂
Terms and Conditions
Entry into the giveaway contest will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions. The rules of the giveaway contest and how to enter are as follows:
1) The prize is as stated, subject to change and fulfillment by the sponsors. Winners are not allowed to change the prizes. The prize will be non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for other products/dates/times. The sponsors reserve the right to amend the giveaway contest, substitute any prize or with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
2) All participants have the opportunity to win as long as you have completed and fulfilled all the steps/requirements specified on the giveaway contest. Please make sure your likes and shares are set to public for verification purposes. Incomplete entries and fake accounts will be disqualified at the discretion of the organisers.
3) Winners of past giveaways in the last one month will not qualify for this giveaway, please wait till after one month from the date that you have won to participate in the current giveaways.
4) Giveaway contest is open to all Singapore residents with a valid Singapore mailing address
5) The organiser (ourparentingworld.com) is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with the giveaway contest and by the sponsors.
6) Winners will be notified by email /Facebook/Instagram after the contest has ended. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and or pick a replacement winner.
7) The organiser reserves the right to cancel the contest if circumstances arise outside of its control.
8) The sponsor’s and the organiser’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the giveaway contest will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9) Other terms & conditions apply.