Based on the picture book by Rod Campbell
“I’m absolutely delighted that Dear Zoo is being brought to life on stage for the very first time!” Rod Campbell, author and illustrator.
Dear Zoo, the timeless children’s book, makes its stage premiere.
Rod Campbell’s best-selling lift the flap book has delighted generations of young readers since it was first published in 1982, and has sold more than 8 million copies worldwide.
This production will delight all those who have read the book (both young and old) as it unfolds, with engaging puppets, music and lots of audience interaction.
Join us this October to see what the Zoo has sent: the perfect pet – in the end!
For children aged 2 and above and their families
The running time is approximately 55 minutes with no interval
A 10% discount is available for groups of ten or more
There is no minimum age for this performance and all audience members must have their own ticket.
For more information, please visit www.aba-productions.com.sg
Friday, 19 – Sunday, 21 October 2018
Saturday : 10am & 12pm
Sunday: 10am, 12pm & 3pm
Standard: S$62, S$52, S$42
To find out more and to purchase the tickets at SISTIC, please visit https://www.sistic.com.sg/events/czoo1018
Good News! Giveaway Alert! Thanks to ABA Productions, we have a family package of 4 tickets x Cat 2 tickets to give away for you and your family to watch Dear Zoo Live on Stage! By Rod Campbell on Sunday, 21st October 2018 at 12pm at 9 Empress Pl, Singapore 179556. To win the tickets, please move over to Our Parenting World Facebook Page at https://tinyurl.com/ybl9s4jv and Instagram @opwmedia to participate in the giveaway. Hurry, giveaway will close on 15 October at 23:59Hr. Thank you and Good Luck! 🙂
Giveaway Closed and Winner Announced, please visit Our Parenting World Facebook Page’s for winner’s details at https://tinyurl.com/ybl9s4jv
Terms and Conditions
Entry into the giveaway contest will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions. The rules of the giveaway contest and how to enter are as follows:
1) The prize is as stated, subject to change and fulfillment by the sponsors. Winners are not allowed to change the prizes. The prize will be non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for other dates/times. The sponsors reserve the right to amend the competition, substitute any prize or with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
2) All participants have the opportunity to win as long as you have completed and fulfilled all the steps required by the giveaway contest. Please make sure your likes and shares are set to public for verification purposes. Incomplete entries and fake accounts will be disqualified at the discretion of the organisers.
3) Winners of past giveaways in the last one month will not qualify for this giveaway, please wait till after one month from the date that you have won to participate in the current giveaways.
4) Giveaway contest is open to all Singapore residents with a valid Singapore mailing address
5) The organiser (ourparentingworld.com) is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with the giveaway contest by the sponsors.
6) Winners will be notified by email /Facebook/Instagram after the contest has ended. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and or pick a replacement winner.
7) The organiser reserves the right to cancel the contest if circumstances arise outside of its control.
8) The sponsor’s and the organiser’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the giveaway contest will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9) Other terms & conditions applied.