Daddy featured in newspaper on food poisoning in Singapore

Daddy was featured in this Chinese newspaper, Wan Bao in Singapore as he was involved at the time as the lead medical investigator who cracked the case of paratyphoid outbreak.
A total of 167 people in Singapore were victim of this food poisoning episode which after several months of investigation lead to the source, which was consumption of imported raw coconut.
Daddy’s professional advice to the readers is be careful when eating raw stuff like raw coconuts as they could have bacteria in them. Its always better to consume cooked food instead of raw food.
Newspaper article featuring Daddy

 

Easter Celebrations at School

Gor Gor is having Easter Celebrations at School, here are some of his photos.

Page 1 of 212